silviav8forums.com Forum Index

ls13 hatch build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    silviav8forums.com Forum Index » Build Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrewvk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: ls13 hatch build Reply with quote

hey guys i figured it was time to at least start the build thread.
i have a 91 hatch, tube front end wire tucked, and a lot of little pieces ive made it mine over the last couple years. 6 months ago i had to sell it. and i managed to get it back about 3 weeks ago.
then i had an rb20 build and always wanted more. this wont be my first ls13, but it will be the first full build with lsx into ls13. the last one i bought mostly running and finished it off.

the shell has seen better days since these pics six months ago.

heres the motor. got it for 1600

its an fbody ls1 with under 80k confirmed, new water pump, ls2 intake, and a few more nice things on there. but for 1600 i couldnt pass it up. with all accessories.
and just picked up an fbody trans, with belll housing and remote bleeder, thats also been rebuilt within the last two years for 1500.

plans as far as how the swap will go over.
doing full sikky swap
wiring specialties harness, i know i will need to extend some lower harness plugs into my dash area. not a problem. i just like how nice the harness is and i want my bay to look and perform perfectly.
kaaz 1.5 for daily/drifiting duties. im not a huge fan of locked on decel.

ill update more as i get the trans, and motor all together. this swap is still a little off, im not going to start buying the rest of my parts until i take out a large loan in two months. i figured its just better than to nickle and dime me to death for 6 months. so it will be kinda boring in here until i just knock it out in a week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    silviav8forums.com Forum Index » Build Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: